Inside Sales Engineer
- Data di scadenza: 30th September 2021
- Reports To: Customer Service Manager
- Sede: Hoogvliet/ Rotterdam- Netherlands
- Tipo di contratto: Full Time
- Area di Interesse: Contracts
- Contatta: Sadaf Shaikh (BathRecruitment@rotork.com)
We are looking for an Inside Sales Engineer based in our facility in Hoogvliet/ Rotterdam- The Netherlands. As an Inside Sales Engineer you will provide excellent levels of customer service to the customers within the Netherlands by the efficient turnaround of requests for technical quotations.
The role will require you to produce timely quotations with supporting documentation for large, international customized solutions to meet the external customer's needs. You will work quickly and accurately with high attention to detail in order to interpret the various customer drawings, specifications, etc. and turn them into a Rotork solution.
· To provide exceptional levels of Customer Service
· To respond swiftly and accurately to all requests within pre-agreed timescales.
· Produce Sales Quotations, Pre-qualification documents, Technical Proposals and any other form of information required by the customer
· Responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
· Ensure quotations are recorded accurately and in a timely fashion, to maintain departmental KPI’s
· Ensure accuracy of quotations, technical documentation, etc. before sending the final solution to the customer
· Self-manage own workload and ensure all requests are prioritized accordingly in order to meet the needs of the business
· Use existing procedures and systems to make sure that all work is recorded in a pre-defined way for full traceability
· Work under supervision and direction from the Customer Service Team Leader
You’ll likely have:
· A strong customer service experience - typically 2 years’ experience in relevant role involving basic concepts and procedures
· Basic engineering or technical knowledge
· Ability to read and interpret customer drawings, specifications etc.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently communicate with people at all levels
· Good command of Dutch and English, (both spoken and written)
· High level of data input accuracy
· Ability to work independently and part of a wider team
Nice to have:
· Experience of using ERP Systems
· Degree or Engineering / Technical Qualification -entry level role (or equivalent)
· Bachelor degree (HBO), similar or better in relevant field of expertise
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Si prega di inviare il proprio CV aggiornato e una lettera di presentazione al cui interno sono specificate le proprie capacità ed esperienze in relazione all'offerta in essere.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.