Senior Software Engineer
- Reports To: Engineering Manager - Group Digital Systems
- Lokalizacja: Bath, UK
- Rodzaj pracy: Full Time
- Zainteresowania: Engineering
- Kontakt: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead the technical design and implementation of an AWS based IIoT cloud solution which will provide a resilient, secure infrastructure for our range of connected industrial products.
Based from our main office in Bath with the possibility to work remotely, you’ll be part of a small focused multidisciplinary team to design and develop a platform that our connected products can utilise. Your experience, knowledge and skill will ensure that our solution continues to raise the standard in what customers can expect from Rotork.
Key responsibilities include scoping and evaluating innovative IIoT technology, advising on technical options and recommendations and engineering technical solutions with internal and external 3rd party teams. You will also be responsible for identifying and troubleshooting potential problems and producing, reviewing and signing off documentation.
- Identification, assessment and application of applicable IoT technologies
- Development of core IoT System components
- Implementation of a solution meeting the agreed requirements
- Documentation for the implemented solution
- Degree level education or relevant experience, in an engineering or science discipline
- Proven experience in using AWS for IoT solutions
- Experience of working with Agile processes
- ATEX and intrinsically safe product engineering
- Knowledge of IoT Protocols and standards (i.e. LWM2M, MQTT, CoAP)
- Experience with embedded RTOS development using Secure RTOS
- Experience of developing connected products and systems for industrial environments
The Successful Candidate
- High analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent verbal and technical documentation skills
- Experience of collaborating with multiple 3rd parties
Wyślij CV i list motywacyjny, podając swoje umiejętności i doświadczenie dopasowane do wymagań pracy
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.