Environmental legislation demands ever stricter efficiency and control of emissions from industrial boilers, furnaces and other power plant...
The JR Series was designed specifically for wall-fired boilers with burners using a combination of fuel and combustion air. The JR Series controls the secondary air that is introduced at the burner and the air/fuel ratio is regulated by a sliding-sleeve damper to balance the air flow distribution. The JR Series offers ‘split architecture’ with the Power cylinder and the DPC-777 positioner mounted separately to remove sensitive electronics from the high-temperature area around the boiler and burner.
- High-temperature rated Linear Position Transducer (LPT) feedback to DPC-777
- 100% duty cycle, rated for continuous modulating service
- 4” diameter thrust rating 1,178 lbf. (5,240 N) at 100 psi
- 5” diameter thrust rating 1,885 lbf. (8,385 N) at 100 psi
- 6”, 12” and 18” stroke lengths, digitally adjustable
- Rated for +300 °F (+149 °C) ambient environment
- Fail-in-Place of field selectable to fail-extend or fail-retract
- Digital position controller accurate to +/- 0.5%
- Push button calibration
- Direct or reverse acting, field selectable
- Limit switch and continuous position feedback options
- 4 to 20 mA, 1 to 5, 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 VDC input
- Reset and local / remote pushbuttons for manual control
- End position feedback alarm switches
- Continuous analogue position feedback
See Main Type K Catalogue for further details.