One of the main considerations concerning the valve actuators at the Bens WWTP (Waste Water Treatment Plant) in...
The AWT range combines the qualities of a robust electric motor and a well proven simple mechanical drive. Total environmental sealing to IP68 allows the inclusion of integral motor starter and control electronics.
Torque range 14 to 3,000 Nm (10 to 2,200 lbf.ft) direct drive, up to 250,000 Nm (185,000 lbf.ft) part-turn and up to 40,800 Nm (30,000 lbf.ft) multi-turn (rotary).
- 3-phase power supply
- Oil bath lubricated IP68 double-sealed option
- Complete integral motor control or customer supplied motor control
- Isolating and regulating duty
- Separate motor control available where required (syncroset actuator)
- Modulating syncroset option available
See AWT Literature Page for further details.