Rotork has increased its range of flow control products and services for the worldwide marine and offshore industries...
Advanced VRCS Range
The Rotork Advanced Valve Remote Control System starts with the self-contained micro power pack E-ACT-C type electro-hydraulic actuator with integral electronic control unit), and goes up to the “I/O Control Cabinet” which contains main and backup communication cards, power distribution, serial interface and a touchscreen panel for local control.
The system has been designed with full redundancy in mind – considering both power and communications. If one of the two lines of each group is cut, the other one will remain connected and operative. If an E-ACT-C micro power pack is damaged or totally lost, the others will be still connected and operational.
Main features and benefits of the Rotork Advanced VRCS include:
- Removal of hydraulic tubing
- Less bulkhead penetrations
- Replacement of HPP and HSVC for smaller control cabinets
- Lower overall system cost
- Reduction of installation and maintenance costs
- Full diagnostic capabilities
- Low maintenance costs
- Full system redundancy
- On request, turnkey installation may be supplied
Download the Masso Advanced VRCS brochure for further details.