Modular Electro-Hydraulic Solutions
Typically used in applications where external pneumatic or hydraulic power sources are unavailable, Rotork Modular Electro-Hydraulic Solutions provides to the customer a tailored architecture, always spec-compliant and certified.
Rotork's Modular Electro-Hydraulic Solutions combine the simplicity of electrical operation with the high torque/thrust fast action capabilities of hydraulic high-pressure control for both rotary and linear valve actuation.
- Only requires electrical power
- Self-contained with reduced piping and built-in hydraulic power unit reduces transit damage, installation costs and oil leak risks
- Fail-safe or fail-to-last operation
- Zero emissions
- Reduced power capabilities to minimise the size of solar panels where these are used in remote locations, further facilitating and reducing installation infrastructure and costs
- Modular mechanical architecture and functional flexibility in the logic control – from basic on/off to multiple voting ESD, partial stroke, full stroke, solenoid valve test via electronic controller/PLC
- Local control, non-intrusive setting and easy troubleshooting via contemporary digital interface/HMI
- On/off remote control via hardwired 24 VDC signal or network protocol
- Modulating control via hardwired 4-20 mA signal or network protocol – accuracy up to 0.3%, hysteresis ±1%, sensitivity 0.5%
- Customers can select from a comprehensive list of 24 VDC and single or three-phase AC drive motor options
|Power consumption||Leak rate||Torque rate||Closing time||Working pressure|
|Modular Electro-Hydraulic||0.25÷ W||0 liters/hr||Up to 200,000 Nm||As per customer spec||Up to 210 bar|