Rotork linear actuators offer the advantages of compact size, high performance and a simple but highly reliable design. They are ideal for operating on/off and control functions of both globe and wedge gate valves. Both spring-return and double-acting configurations are available with either pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders.
Rotork Fluid Systems' Centres of Excellence will guide you in properly determining and meeting your linear actuator needs.
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders, chromium-plated piston rods
- Hammer blow and standard valve stem coupling designs available
- Thrust up to 5,500,000 N (1,236,000 lbf)
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Actuators certified in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU
See publication PUB020-001 for further details.