Ann Christin Andersen
Ann Christin Andersen is a non-executive director with more than 30 years’ experience of the oil and gas industry. She has been Chief Digital Officer for TechnipFMC, Managing Director and held SVP/Vice President roles for Projects and Products. She has served as chair and non-executive director on a number of companies’ boards over the past several years. She currently serves on the board of Ferrexpo PLC, and chairs the boards of municipality-owned Glitre Energi AS and Euronext Growth listed Quantafuel AS.
Appointed to the Board
- Non-executive director of The Drilling Company of 1972 AS (“Maersk Drilling”)
- Non-executive Chair of Glitre Energi AS
- Non-executive director of Ferrexpo PLC
- Non-executive Chair of Quantafuel AS
- Member of Audit, Remuneration and Nomination and Chair of the ESG Committee