The Rotork AH Series high-cycle actuator is ideal for the demanding service found under precipitators on the ash hopper flap gates. The totally-enclose design eliminates the high maintenance cylinder or low-pressure canister actuators.
- No exposed piston rod to draw fly ash into the cylinder
- Compact / high torque output
- Dual-opposed lip seals for long life
- No ‘pinch points’ integral to the actuator
- ‘No Play’ coupling to eliminate hysteresis and wear
- 2-million stroke / 3 year performance warranty
- Direct mount or remote mount solenoid valve
- Discrete feedback limit switches
- Manual override
See Main Type K Catalogue for further details.