The GO range of pipeline actuators are designed to use pipeline gas as the motive power source. They utilise our robust GH and RH quarter-turn prime movers and are field proven in installations around the world. Control configurations are available to meet virtually any operational requirements.
- Scotch yoke and rack & pinion double-acting actuators
- Comprehensive range of high pressure control logic options (e.g. local and remote, line break, low pressure close, ESD, etc.)
- ASME certified tanks
- Hydraulic manual override standard
- Speed control in both directions standard
- PED or ASME approved gas/oil and power gas storage tanks
- Actuators certified to IP 66M/67M
- Actuators certified to ATEX 94/9/EC, IECex and UL/CSA
- Actuators certified in accordance with PED 93/27/EC
- Torque output to 600,000 Nm (5,000,000 lbf-in)
See GO literature page for further details.