The HPG range of pipeline actuators are designed to use pipeline gas as the motive power source. They utilise our robust scotch yoke mechanism field proven the world over in all types of fluid power applications.
Manual override is a standard feature of the range. Our design incorporates a separate cylinder for hydraulic override to ensure complete separation of high-pressure pipeline gas from the hydraulic fluid. The use of an independent override cylinder allows replacement of power cylinder seals without removal of the actuator from the valve and will even allow for manual operation while the power cylinder is disassembled. Control configurations are available to meet virtually any operation requirements.
- Scotch yoke actuators in double-acting and spring-return configurations
- Hydraulic manual override standard
- Speed control in both directions standard
- Actuators certified to IP 66M/67M
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Actuators certified in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU
- Torque output to 600,000 Nm (5,000,000 lbf-in)
See HPG literature page for further details.