IW - High Torque
Designed to suit isolating duty motorised applications, the new IW High Torque Duty gearbox is inherently self-locking with increased rated torque. These part-turn devices are intended for the operation of ball, plug and butterfly valves.
Torque range up to 203,000 Nm (149,725 lbf.ft)
11 sizes. Ratios from 40:1 to 6720:1
- Comprehensive gear ratios with a selection of input spur gear reducers
- Angular contact bearings
- Removable and repositionable output sleeve
- Repositionable baseplate facility
- Inherently self-locking gear componentry
- Flexible extensions
- High and low temperatures
- All types of environment
See IW High Torque Literature Page for further details.